April 24 2017
At ESSSuper we proudly serve our members, helping them grow their super savings to achieve their retirement goals. Our members make an essential contribution to the community - a theme that unites our team. Staff are motivated, capable and empowered to do the very best for our members.
At ESSSuper, we have a foundation of values underpinning everything we do:
Choose braver ways of doing things.
Honour the trust placed in us.
If you want to go far, go together.
Working in the Superannuation sector presents many opportunities for change and innovation. As a member of our team you'll be part of an energised and growing fund, with a collaborative work culture.
As an ESSSuper team member, you will:
- receive support and encouragement to develop your knowledge and skills
- have access to programs designed for your wellbeing
- benefit from generous leave entitlements including paid parental leave, recreation and long service leave
- be part of an Enterprise Agreement that protects your employment conditions, and
- work in a modern, open plan office in the city centre.